Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Acne and when to contact a dermatology

« ...Discover the only proven, holistic way to heal, restore, and have beautiful, clear skin within one week. This is an easy to use program that you can use in the privacy of your own home with guaranteed results....
...Some of these products are designed to act like an acne skin care product and act against the causes of this complaint. They work by limiting the production of sebum/oil and prevent clogging of skin pores. These products prevent the oil from getting trapped in pores and can hamper the growth of bacteria, this can lead to the bad skin condition....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...When I play hockey I used to get acne on my forehead because of my helmet. How I fixed this problem was by washing my face gently, and getting rid of the sweat so no bacteria was able to grow. You do not want to wash your face to hard or you can irritate the skin, which will cause increased acne, and may lead to breakout....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: code liver oil & acne, top rated acne washes, acne home treatment

No comments: