Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne free clear skin treatments complete scar fade & erase

« ...I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted....
...If you're going to employ a moisturizer on your face, ensure it doesn't contain an oil base. This is also something that ought to be looked at by women who are going to put on war paint. Whatever is going on a woman's face shouldn't contain an oil base. A make-up with a H2O base is a good deal better. Also, keep off putting on war paint as much as you are able to. But if you must wear it, ensure that you get rid of it prior to hitting the sack every night-time. Never slumber in your war paint....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Fact: A blackhead is actually a collection of dead skin cells and sebum that has created a worm-like plug inside the pore. The top portion of this impaction is not covered by a layer of dead skin cells. It is actually exposed to air. The black top of a blackhead is misunderstood as dirt. Exposure to air changes the oil impaction in to a dark brown or black color. The process is much similar to a slice apple exposed to air that turns brown. Blackheads are a result of an excess of oil within the follicle....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: drink water to get rid of acne, reviews on blue and red light treatment for acne, good facial care that removes dark spots left from acne

No comments: