Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home remedies to get rid of acne and acne scars

« ...However, while important, showers are often not enough all by themselves. Wearing clean clothes and sleeping on clean sheets and pillows can go a long way toward acne prevention. Loose clothes are good also because tight clothes can cause sweat to accumulate quickly. Comfortable cotton clothes are recommended....
...Caffeine is identified to cause more stress by producing stress hormones in the body. This is not healthy for your skin, stress would aggravate acne....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...It was this realization that led me to my personal cure. I knew it had to be something I was putting in my body or in my case not putting in. I researched extensively and saw some people were having success taking mega-doses of B vitamins, while others showed no improvement or worried about the long term affects. It didn't seem "natural" to overdose on supplements in order to make my skin healthy again. But why had it suddenly turned unhealthy?...»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: serious skin care acne kit, organic acne scar removal on back, proactiv acne skin care

No comments: